23 August, 2011

Textures , Colours and Ideas

I indulged myself today in a two hour visit to Spotlight. With some ideas in my mind for the upcoming projects, I thought I'd go and have a look, mix and match. Usually, I don't know what I need, but as soon I am there surrounded with the fabric, wool, cotton threads, buttons, knitting and crocheting needles my mind starts buzzing and before you know it, I have stacks of colours and materials under my arm. Isn't it just the case, it takes time to design an item! What materials, what patterns, what colours... so many whats? So, here it is! Just so that I can look at it and let my ideas evolve... Out of this lot I might  come up with a rug,  a scarf or maybe even something else???










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...