15 August, 2011

Looking for inspiration - thinking of my next project

Now that I have finished the rug for Garcelle's room, my mind is wandering again. I love knitting, crocheting, wool, textured materials, raw wood and natural tones. I find inspiration in these over and over again. So, while I am thinking over what to make next, I might leave you all with a couple of images from the amazing home of knitting designer, Ineke Visser, all the way from Finland. This home was featured in ELLE Interior, and the photographer is Morten Holtum.

This is Ineke's production corner



I fell in love with this home as soon as I saw it. It is where natural materials meet and live in harmony. To me it offers tranquility and it is a place where inspiration would come to you naturally.


 Shhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...